Hi Jen and Dave and little Fiona. I have been enjoying the photos on your blog. What a wonderful way to include family and friends in your excitement. Fiona is beautiful just like her mother. I do see some resemblance to you Jen. Hope all is going well and that Fiona is being a good baby. Keep posting the beautiful pictures of her please. Love, Aunt Kathy
Total cuteness. I miss her already. I pull up her photos and JJ's daily and just stare at them wishing I were there. Love, Gram C
ReplyDeleteOMG your baby is so cute! I love the name Fiona.
ReplyDeletecousin Ethan :)
Hi Jen and Dave and little Fiona. I have been enjoying the photos on your blog. What a wonderful way to include family and friends in your excitement. Fiona is beautiful just like her mother. I do see some resemblance to you Jen. Hope all is going well and that Fiona is being a good baby. Keep posting the beautiful pictures of her please. Love, Aunt Kathy
ReplyDelete