Monday, March 8, 2010

Happy pacifier day!

I held off for 3 and a half weeks, but I gave Fiona a pacifier today. She spit it out a few times when we tried to give it to her earlier today but now she seems to like it! I have to say that I quite like it too! She seems ... pacified. It feels a teeny bit like I'm cheating, because it soothes her instantly and I don't have to do anything! I'm either cheating or crazy for waiting this long :)

We have noticed this weekend that Fiona is focusing better and can track objects with her eyes. She's also just starting to be able to lift her head up for a few seconds.


Tiny feet! She has Dave's long toes.



Chubby baby!




3 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhh she is just so cute. I can't wait to hold her. Don't feel like you are cheating with the paci. Check out this article, if you can find the time:
    http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/05/090501200247.htm

    Steph Fournier

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for that article! I feel a little less guilty. I was worried the pacifier will spoil her appetite, but glad to see that it's compatible with breastfeeding. This little girl likes to have something in her mouth all the time. Poor Dave had to let her suck on his pinky finger for an hour while I went grocery shopping :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE chubby baby picture... and I'm sure that's one she'll love when her prom date meets her parents :)

    ReplyDelete