Cut me some slack -- it's hard to make a baby laugh and take a well-centered photo at the same time.
Fiona had her 9 month checkup and we found out that she is extremely average:
weight: 19lbs 1oz (55th percentile)
height: 27.5 in (50th percentile)
head circumference: 44 cm (50th percentile)
In other news, Fiona has a new tooth (for a grand total of 2, both on the bottom in the front) and her first word is "wow!" but we're not 100% sure that it counts since we don't know if she knows what it means. She can say mama and dada, but it's similarly hard to tell if she knows what they mean. When I picked her up from Nancy's house today (our daily babysitter) I put her in the car seat. She was not pleased and clearly said "Hey, mom!"
"WOW". "HEY MOM"? I can't believe I missed that one. And I was all excited about "WOW".
ReplyDeleteNine months all ready? Fiona is so adorable. I love that she said "Hey Mom". What will she say next?
ReplyDeleteIsn't it great to get to share some of your food now? Enjoy them all. - Steph